Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Embassy of Nepal in NYC

I get the application on-line. Lots of the standard questions and I had to paste a photo on the application.
To get into the city I did something different. I drove to the Secacucus Junction, parked there, and picked up a train th NY Penn. My door to Penn in 45 minutes, I couldnt believe how fast it was. After getting lost on the subway I found the Embassy on the 17th floor. I was met by a nice Nepali woman behind the window. Before I asked the question, I saw the sign- money orders only, no cash or checks. She took my passport and application and sent me to Dwane Reed 1 block away for a $40 money order.
I returned with it and she gave me my passport back with the "visa" on a label stuck to a page in the back of my passport.

Next I need to get an Indian transit visa, because I am staying a night in a hotel in New Delhi.

No comments:

Post a Comment